You are not legally required to provide us with any Personal Data (defined below) and may do so (or avoid doing so) at your own free will.
If you do not wish to provide us with such Personal Data or to have it processed by us or by any of our service providers, please simply do not enter our Site or use our Service.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our Sites, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our Sites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience[Text Wrapping Break](your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Sites[Text Wrapping Break](we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service[Text Wrapping Break](your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other feature of the Sites
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Yes- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the Sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our Sites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Sites and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Sites are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Eleviant Technologies, Inc.
2425 N Central Expy Ste 400
Richardson, TX 75080